Friday, December 26, 2008

Escape From Christmas!

Yesterday, I escaped from Christmas for a few moments and sped off in my brother's car (if you're reading this, Steven, I didn't really speed ... really) while listening to Beethoven's 9th Symphony. I rolled all the windows down and blasted the stereo, and my hair whirled around in the wind and the music, and it was. just. wonderful.



I'm very conscious of what I'm eating today, since yesterday I gorged, of course, on tamales, Spanish rice and my father's amazing homeade bread. But we ordered Sonic at work today, and I had to do some research to avoid getting any fatter than I already am. If you're interested, here's some calorie info :) ... Not that I'm counting calories or anything like that (ahem).

Jalapeño Cheeseburger
610 calories 280 from fat

Jr. Cheesburger
380 calories 180 from fat

Grilled Chicken Sandwich
420 calories 180 from fat

Grilled Chicken Salad (no dressing)
300 calories 120 from fat

And save yourself 270 calories - don't order the fries! I'm just sayin' ...

* * * * *

Más sleep = better heart!
I knew it!

Create your own stamps
My dream come true!

Wal-Mart to sell iPhone
I really don't care - I love my Centro!!

The Dingo Ate Your Baby!
Why are people so crazy???

Read The Curious Case of Benjamin Button

Girl Talk
Most awesome awesomeness

Let's play some games!

And RIP Eartha Kitt and Harold Pinter.
We lost two legends in two days.

Kitt sings Santa Baby:


Pinter on the invasion of Iraq:
"an act of blatant state terrorism, demonstrating absolute contempt for the concept of international law."

* * * * *

Listening to: Andre Rieu's Tuscany

No comments: